Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gotta Pixel Challenges

Here's a layout for the November Blueprints Challenge at Gotta Pixel. As a member of the Pixel Club, I can download current and past kits and, because I don't have much Christmas style kits, I did just that.

Auntie Tiffany took Jack to a class/group to make a gingerbread house last year. Look at the expression of effort on his sweet little face. He must have worked so hard, but I bet Auntie Tiffany helped him out quite a bit.



Kit:
Season's Greetings by Sweet Digi Scraps (SDS)


This layout was created during a Speed Scrap with Sara Ellis, also at Gotta Pixel. They really do have some neat challenges and different from other sites I've seen. It's Gotta Pixel's 4th birthday this month and the theme of this speed scrap was, naturally, birthdays. Here's Jack on his 1st birthday.



Kit:
Topsy Turvier by Bella Gypsy Designs

1 comment:

Cindi said...

these are both Great Barb!! that first one is funny. what a cutie
:)