Saturday, April 17, 2010

Don't you just hate it when......

....you download something to your computer, you know it's there but can't find it? Then, one day you see it and change the name so you can find it again and then, when you want it, it's disappeared again. Well, that's exactly what happened to me. I saw the Breakthrough Papers in someone's layout, loved it, found them, purchased them and didn't want to use them until months later. Couldn't find them, posted on three separate message boards and was lucky enough to have the lady who made the original layout I love respond. I located the creator's blog, We do it the Hard Way by Helena Jole, sent her an email and, voila, she not only told me where I could buy them, but sent me a coupon as well. I love that lady! So after all that, here's my first layout using Breakthrough Papers. Thanks again, Helena.

I'll definitely use the Breakthrough Papers again 'cause now I have all of 'em, square, rectangular and circular! YAY me!

The little monster faces are from Under the Bed, a daily download last October from Inspiration Lane.

No comments: