Monday, May 10, 2010

Would you like to win a 500GB EHD? If so.....

...then visit Elemental Scraps blog for the low-down on the new May Daze contest. I'm off to complete the first three challenges because I would love to win that 500GB EHD. Not only that, but they have some awesome prizes up for grabs just for doing what we (me and readers of this blog) love to do -- digiscrapping. Get going and start scrapping!

Here is Challenge #2. It's done out of order because # 2 is due TOMORROW (May 11th) and I didn't want to miss the deadline.

The papers and elements are all from kits provided by Elemental Scraps. Now that's a deal and a half, ladies. Go get 'em for yourself.

Kits:
Summer by Albums to Remember and Flutter Expressions
Summer Mini Kit by Charlize Creations

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Great job Barb! Thanks for reminding me to get over there and get this one done!