Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gotta Pixel Font Fever Challenge

Today is the start of a new month of challenges at GP. The Font Fever challenge is one of my favourites (okay, they're all my favs, I can't help myself) and August's font is Capture It.  Here is the layout I created using the font.

My grandchildren, Jack & Ava, are very, very active and I'm old, but the other day I decided to take them to the splash pad for the day. I was terrified I'd lose one or the other when, in fact, they were so absorbed in playing in the water or the playground space, it was the easiest day ever for me. I was proud of myself for having the courage to take them somewhere by myself and proud of them for being so well-behaved. We had a great day!

Kit: Pool Party a collab by A+ Designs & dani may designs

No comments: