Sunday, October 17, 2010

There's nothing like a SALE!

Tuesday's at Gotta Pixel are very special days. That's when so many designers put selected kits on SALE for only $1 or $2, so that you can build your stash economically. Isabel Mendez of Crisdam Designs will be offering sales on a couple of kits. My first layout uses the kit, Merry & Bright .  You can pick it up on Tuesday, Oct 19th,  for a song.

See the words to Jingle Bells around the perimeter of the layout? Well, that was created using Text Paths Vol. 1 and it will be on sale on October 26th, along with some others.

The other kit that will be on sale is, All About Me. Here's my layout for that one.


The following week, October 26th, you will be able to get Monsters In Space for only $2.00. Here's my layout using that kit.


I'm letting you know well ahead of time because I'm going to be busy entertaining my daughter and grandchildren who arrive from the UK this coming Friday! I'm so excited and may not be posting much for a week or two and I don't want you to miss those sales. So mark your calendars and "shop till you drop"!!

No comments: