Thursday, February 25, 2010

NDIS Word Art Challenge

I spoke with my DD in London today and she told me they were planning a trip to DisneyLand Paris in June this year. It has been my 'heart's desire' to go to Paris, but it is unlikely that it will happen anytime soon for John and I. That lead to us reminiscing about our trip to Germany back in 1999 and how it would be wonderful to just rent a suitable van for us and travel around Great Britain and Europe one more time. I told him I'd even give up our plans for a new kitchen for a trip......Anyway, I go to one of my favourite digi-scrapping sites and see a Word Art challenge "The Time of Our Lives". Yep! You guessed it, I had to scrap some of our photos from that trip and this is the result.

Credits:
Hillside Morning by D. Cozzi
Word Art by - Nadine's Art Scraps

No comments: