Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's catch up time, again!

I've been a bit lax lately in posting here. Well, not lax but busy, really. The beginning of a new month starts a new round of challenges, in addition to the ADSR5 in which I'm competing. So, I've had my head buried in my computer creating layouts. Here's the first one. It was created for a Speed Scrap hosted by Connie Prince over at Gotta Pixel.

Kits used:
Love Letters by Connie Prince
Plugged In by Connie Prince

Next up is the page I created for the February Brag Book hosted by Gotta Pixel. Each month, if you sign up, you are given access to mini-kits created by several designers at GP, in a 4" x 6" format. You create a page in a .png format so that someone can just pop in a picture and have an almost instant album. Upwards of 20 people sign up for this challenge so, in the end, I will end up with 20 pages just waiting for photos. A really cool idea. Here's the page I created using the mini-kits supplied. I just put my picture in there for you guys so you would have something pretty to look at! LOL!



And lastly we have the March Grab Bag challenge also hosted by Gotta Pixel. One of the stipulations of this challenge was to create at least one element or paper yourself (means don't use one from a kit). Look closely at my layout and you will see a little shamrock. I MADE IT from scratch and I'm very proud of it. My very first design element. Maybe there's a new career ahead of me.....LOL!

Kits used:
Emily by Coliescorner
My Sweet Girl by JulieMarie
Skinny Latte by Captivated Visions
Wonky Winter Alpha by Sara Ellis

No comments: