Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gram-Gram has forgotten how to....

help a little one get dressed! Ava is with me for the whole day on Wednesday's. We have great fun together and she sleeps like an angel when it's nap time. Every grandmother's gotta love that. Yesterday, after her nap it was time to change the diaper and fix her hair, etc. After getting the diaper changed I was helping her into her jeans and couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. I finally put on my glasses and discovered that I had gotten both legs into one leg-hole. Ava was happy to pose for me while I took these pictures. In the photo of her looking down, I can almost hear her thinking, "What's Gram-Gram trying to do to me?". I just had to capture this moment and share it with you here.

I used the November 2010 Grab Bag by Lindsay Jane which included the Dotted Borders and the kit, First Love.
The font is CAC Pinafore.

No comments: