Monday, November 1, 2010

My BIG news is, are ya' ready for it.....

I'm going to be a November guest CT for Connie Prince Designs!!! I'm so excited because I absolutely love Connie's stuff. Being on the creative team means that I get to see and play with the kits before they are released for sale to the general public. It is my job to create layouts and post them around the digi-scrapping world and generally promote Connie's designs. That's the easiest thing in the world for me to do.

There is no doubt that Connie Prince is a designing ninja.....that girl turns out more kits per month than any other designer I know so I expect to be super busy this month. I've already created some layouts, but can't show them off for a couple of days yet. In the meantime, you can find Connie Prince Designs at the following stores:

Gotta Pixel
Elemental Scraps
Scrapbook Bytes
Scrap Matters

Connie has plenty of stuff going on in November, especially for next weekend which is DSD, or Digital Scrapping Day. Stay tuned for specials, contests and, most especially, FUN! You can also find out what's going on by visiting Connie's blog, Scrapinfusions, so there's no need to miss a thing. We hope you join us for a wild ride in November.

As if that's not enough news about Connie Prince Designs, it can now be told that Connie will be doing an extended guest spot at Scrapbook Graphics as well. I guess she won't be getting ANY SLEEP this month at all!

3 comments:

Cindi said...

so exciting!! congrats barb, you totally deserve this!
:)

Sherri Thacker said...

Congratulations to my giggle sister!! Way to go! I am so proud of you!!! You'll be awesome!

Joanne said...

Congratulations Barb. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Can't wait to see what you create. Good luck.