Saturday, March 12, 2011

The FINAL Lesson in Digi in Deeper

I really don't want this class to be over, but it is. I have learned so much about digital scrapping that I am amazed it all fits into my brain. This last layout is about ME! Wasn't my idea, it was Jessica's, our teacher. Take a look.

To take this photo this morning, I got out the tri-pod and placed the camera securely on the top, fooled around with the camera settings until I found the 10-second delay setting. Then I clicked the shutter and ran around to the front of the camera and squatted down because the tri-pod wasn't tall enough for me to stand up straight. Can you believe it.....I was TOO TALL to get myself properly placed in the shot so had to bend my knees to get lower. That's why I'm smiling....I'm actually laughing pretty hard. I'm pretty sure that, never again in my life, will I have to stoop....most likely I will be given a step-stool to stand on!

No comments: