Monday, April 18, 2011

ADSR 6.7

Challenge 7 was to make a scene layout and insert a framed photograph. It's not how I usually scrap, but the point is to "think-outside-the-box" for these challenges. Here's mine.

Challenge 7 Credits:
Background Paper - Ice Cream Sundae by Lindsay Jane
Trees - Nature's Medley by Connie Prince, Silhouettes Family Tree (extracted by me)from Silhouettes by DeCrow Designs
Leaves - On The Hunt by Litabells Designs, Nature's Own by Laura Berger
Flowers - She's Full of Scrap, Wonder of It All by A+ Designs
Rocks - Nature's Own by Laura Berger
Fence - Fresh Country by A+ Designs
Squirrel - Inspired by Dominic Designs
Chipmunk - created by me from clipart
Mushrooms - created by me from clipart
Grass - Zoo Friends by Armina Designs
Butterfly - Dreaming of Spring by Flergs
Bird - Spring is My Thing by Connie Prince
Sun - Anchor and Harvest by Graham Like the Cracker
Frame - Oval Frame from Silhouette by Tangie Studio
Photo - Ava, my granddaughter
Fonts - Rough Draft, Regency


No comments: