Friday, June 24, 2011

End of the School Year is coming fast!

Grandma has been busy making teacher gifts and cards. If the postal strike ends soon, I can send these to England for Owen. I'll be seeing Jackson later today and am going to pass these along to him for his teacher. I'm really excited and have to remember that 5 year old boys won't appreciate the fun I've had making them for them to give as gifts.

Here are the gifts. The book is for the teacher and the box of cards is for the teacher's assistant.
 Here is a photo of the inside of the book. There are pocket pages for each month and I have put in a selection of cards as well.

The last photo is the two cards I made for Owen and Jackson to give teacher. Owen's shirt is blue, Jack's is red. These were all made in Photoshop, including the colouring of the little boy!



I had so much fun doing these. I'll start looking now for projects for next year!

No comments: