Sunday, May 15, 2011

ADSR6 - Challenge 14

As difficult as it is to believe, I WAS WRONG! There are 15 challenges in ADSR6, so this one is NOT the last one as previously suggested. Challenge #14 was a collaborative effort by both team members. Jamie created the layout, leaving spaces for the photos. My contribution was the journalling and photos. I think Jamie did a fantastic job on the layout which made my part so easy. Thanks, Jamie.

Journaling Reads: You know why John looks so happy in this picture? It’s because Hank has less hair on his head than he does! My husband always liked that about Hank and would point out the similarities of hairlessness whenever someone met Hank for the first time. Hank has left us now and John’s hair is slowly, but surely, following.
Credits:
Movie Magic by Connie Prince, freebie Made of Awesome alpha by Jennifer; I created the layout, flattened to PNG and Barb finished with adding the photos, title and journaling.

I shall now go to work on the final challenge in this year's ADSR6.

No comments: