Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Grab Bag Challenge at Gotta Pixel

Gotta Pixel is having some amazing challenges all month long because of National Scrapbooking Day, which is May 7th. Here is my first challenge layout for the Grab Bag Challenge. Click on the link to see the requirements for this challenge. I chose numbers 1, 2, 4, 6 and 7.

It is no secret that I love the Royal Family. I couldn't resist making a layout of this marvellous wedding.


Everything from Spring Is My Thing by Connie Prince, with the exception of the following elements:
Banner - Silhouettes by Decrow Designs
Horseshoe and Black Cat created by ME
Prince of Wales Feathers downloaded from Google Images and modified by me.

Requirements for my layout:


1. Something beautiful. (Your interpretation#


The wedding photos!


2. Something lucky. #Your interpretation#


In Britain, the horeshoe and blackcat are considered lucky items for weddings. I made these elements myself as I couldn't find any horseshoes anywhere. I also made the cat using the shape tool.

4. Ribbon#s#.


The ribbon on the horseshoe and in the cluster.


6. At least one bat, bird, butterfly, or cloud.


There's a butter fly near the cluster.


7. A cluster. #Can be made up of any of the other required elements, if you wish#

10. Button#s).


There's a blue button in the centre of the yellow flower.

In addition, you must include the color red readily visible in your layout.


The whole flavour of this layout is red.

No comments: