Wednesday, August 12, 2009

If I had ______, I would _________!

That is the theme for the challenge The LilyPad. Each week, there is a new challenge, so I decided I would play along today. Here is my digital scrapbook page.



This was a fun challenge and the only rule is that the page must be at least 75% LilyPad products. That's not a problem for me as I love their kits and pages and everything! The background paper is from Pocketful of Sunshine by J. Larsen, the glitter around the wand is from Wedding Bliss by J. Desai, the main image, except for the face which is "moi" is from Fancy Dressers by Kate Hadfield and all the elements like the purse, lingerie, shoes, presents, hat, etc. is from Glamour Girls, also by Kate Hadfield. And, I want everything you see, including the body that would fit into the dresses and lingerie!

Anyway, go check out the challenge and why not join in? It's fun!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

lol! what a fun page!! I love the fairy dust. You make a very cute fairy Godmother. Will you sprinkle some fairy dust my way?
:)