Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Slippy-Slidey

Doesn't Owen look like he's having a ball. One thing about scrapbooking is that the post is actually on the layout. It tells the story, which is exactly what a scrapbook page should do. However, what it doesn't do is give credit to the products used in the making of this page.

Giving credit is extremely important and I fully understand this. But, I find this to be a huge problem and it's mostly because I don't have a good system for filing all the goodies I have on my computer. If you see something you know is your work, and I have not given credit for it, please, please let me know. I'm new at this type of scrapbooking and filing was never a strong suit with me, but I promise I will do the best I can to give credit.

Papers:
ScrapGirls, Ellen Massey of Inspiration Lane
Elements:
Ellen Massey of Inspiration Lane
Font:
Vintage

No comments: