Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I've been busy lately, look below!



I made this just for fun. I used Tangy by Sherri Tierney which I purchased at Inspiration Lane. Remember, if you have trouble viewing in IE, go to Firefox which works well.

The next two are for challenges at Elemental Scraps. I just joined their forum a few days ago and love it. Go check it out.


This is for an Inspiration Challenge for week of Aug 24th. The mini-kit was free and by designed by Sharia Braxton for this challenge.

Next up is a Scraplift Challenge at Elemental Scraps. For this, someone chooses a layout by one of the other members and we use the basic layout to make our challenge creation. In this case, the layout belongs to "mrsduke2u". I misinterpreted the instructions and thought we could use any layout by mrsduke2u. This is the first one I did.

The above layout was created using the kit called, JBarrette OUR Mini by Jennifer Barrette.

After reading the post again, I realized that we were to scraplift the page shown to us, so here is my second page for this challenge.

This layout was creating using Shades of Bliss by Meredith.

Well, if you've read this far, thank you. I'll try to keep my posts to one layout at a time, but I had to get caught up.

No comments: