Friday, August 14, 2009

A Trends & Techniques Challenge

Another place that has great challenges is Inspiration Lane. You can even earn points by using products from their store on your layouts, but it's not necessary. Now, before you go check out the link there is a disclaimer on the home page that states their site works better with Firefox, rather than IE. It's up to you. If you can't see it properly on Internet Explorer, switch over to Firefox. I get it on both with no trouble. So, having said that, head on over to Inspiration Lane; check out their boutique, then the forums, gallery and the blog, too!

Each month there is a challenge for Trends & Techniques. Here is my entry for the August challenge.


The technique was to use two photographs and blend them together. Very cool! I chose my favourite photo of a beach in Prince Edward Island and a family dinner photo. I've always wanted to have dinner on the beach, so I pretend.....and love it.

Products:
Papers: Ellen M (Inspiration Lane)
Date Strip: K Pertiet (Digital Designers)
Flourishes: K Pertiet (Jessica Sprague's Now We're Rockin' class)
Fonts: Porcelain, Vintage

1 comment:

Cindi said...

this is so cool! It reminds me of a tropical dinner on the beach. Great job Barb
:)