Monday, September 7, 2009

Finally....a page featuring my DDs

I have four children, now all grown up and on their own, some with kids of their own, some not; a couple of these "grown" children have asked me when will I do a layout that doesn't feature my grandchildren. Well, good question, thinks I. So here, today, for the viewing pleasure of my daughters, Tiffany and Kirsten, is a layout featuring them.



Remember any pics of my own children, as youngsters, were not taken with digital cameras so the quality of the photos will be less than perfect, but the kids are, indeed, perfect! (I wonder how many brownie-points the last statement will net?)

This layout also was done for a Template Challenge at Elemental Scraps. The kit is "Mayhem" by Bella Gypsy. The template is by Chrissy W.

No comments: