Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm tired today.....

...so only made two layouts! Again, still trying to complete all the challenges at Elemental Scraps by the 27th of September.

The word is "EXPLORE" for this challenge. We're given a word and create a page that shows the best use in photos of the word. Here, darling James is checking out the pebbles by the seaside. Now that he's walking, exploring is all he does most likely.


I used the kit Life is a Beautiful Thing by Connie Prince, but the alphas in the word EXPLORE are from PolkaPolka_Boy Alphas by Leslie Bodoh.

The layout below is from the Surprise Challenge on September 17th. The surprise was that we had to use a grid with at least five photos. I chose the pics given to me by my son that were taken on their recent vacation on Manitoulin Island. I also chose to use many pics that showed Jack and Ava hamming it up for the camera.


This page uses papers and elements from the Autumn Blush kit by Jennifer Barrette.

No comments: