Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We're into the countdown!

The deadline for completing challenges at Elemental Scraps is fast approaching. In the past 24 hours, I've completed five, count 'em, five, pages. So, here, in no particular order are my latest pages.

This is for a font challenge and we had to use a 'grungy' font. I chose VT Portable Remington. The kit is Firefly Chic by Digital Courture of Inspiration Lane.


Next up is a Template Challenge using a template by Chrissy W. I'm beginning to like using templates as it makes for great layouts everytime. This one uses pictures from my recent trip to visit my daughter and her family in London, hence The London Eye title. The kit I used for this layout is Life is a Beautiful Thing by Connie Prince of Elemental Scraps.



This one is for a Scraplift challenge, with a twist. We had to pick a favourite of a specific person, then flip it to create our own layout. This is my grandson, Owen, having some water fun in the garden. There is a combination of several kits here. Get Happy by Sherri Tierney, April Showers by Bella Gypsy, Shades of Bliss by Meredith and the bubbles are from B. Kerr at Studio Girls.



Three down, two to go. Another Scraplift Challenge and the person we were to scraplift from is Melissa. I chose a picture of Owen looking very apprehensive and unsure of himself while at the Deer petting farm. The kit is Mayhem by Bella Gypsy and the font is SBC Love Mom.



Lastly is another Scraplift challenge, this time we were lifting from mommyto3. My subject is our Devon-Rex kitty, Burt. In this photo he was about 6 weeks old and still living with the breeder and his mommy and siblings. Two kits were used for this layout: Just Smile by Sharia Braxton and Autumn Afternoon by Bella Gypsy. The font is Complete in Him.



Well, that's it for this post. If you've read to the bottom, well done. You'll know to come back again as I've got about four challenges to go before September 27th at 11:59 p.m. I'll tell you, it sure makes the month go by quick!

No comments: