Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm in love with two men!

YUP! They're my grandsons, Jackson & Owen, both are three years old, both are very clever and both clean up real nice. Just take a look at the photo below.

This page was created for another challenge entitled "Numbers" , this time from Elemental Scraps.



When Andrew & Sheena got married last year, it was decided that Owen & Jack would get all gussied up for the occasion and donned tuxedos for the day. They looked terrific at the beginning of the day, but by the time the reception took place, shirttails were hanging out, ties were askew and life was good! I really, really would like to know what Owen is thinking in this picture. Jack, I can only assume, is crying out, "I'm tired of having my picture taken!". It was a great day and the little 'uns did really well.

This page was created in CS3 using a kit called "Aiden" by Meredith Cardall.

No comments: